Meeting consumers’ high expectations requires perfected fulfillment operations. We have more than 15 years of experience in designing and realizing successful E-fulfillment operations. We are an independent advisor for retailing organizations, product brands and logistics companies. Our added value? Translating consumer demands into a smart supply chain design. We select the most suitable partners for supply chain and ICT and align processes, organizations, and ICT. We bring innovative solutions to companies that improve efficiency and agility. This is how we help clients to create future-proof fulfillment operations.
- What are modern consumers’ demands in fulfillment through new and traditional channels?
- How can we meet the high expectations of today’s consumers?
- What scenarios are available for inventory management: who should be the owner?
- Which parts of the supply chain are most suitable for outsourcing?
- How can we optimize our e-fulfillment processes in-house?
- How to select the best fulfillment partners for our specific market and products?
- What is required to get our ICT-systems fit-for-e-fulfillment?
- E-fulfillment strategy and scenario setting
- Development of distribution and stock models
- Planning and development of fulfillment operations
- Omni channel process optimization: covering all channels
- ICT strategy and solutions
- Partner and software selections
- Project, integration, and change management
- Future-proof E-fulfillment strategy
- Optimized omni channel fulfillment operations
- Detailed agreements with the best fulfillment partners
- Realistic ICT roadmap that covers all supply chain areas
- Support for necessary changes from the organization and partners
- Beter Bed & Matratzen Concord: design and implementation of cross channel strategy
- Forbo: increased delivery performance and improved stock management
- V&D: swift launch of online department store