Agile Cooking Workshop
Agile asks of us to obtain a completely new way of thinking and acting. Business and IT have to work together in a very direct manner to get things done, while sharing responsibility. How do you ensure this shared responsibility is felt? How does one steer teams in the right direction?
Scrum is one of the ways in which an Agile project can be run. Known from its sprints, daily stand-ups, and brown papers with post-its. How does it actually work? Which tools can best be used? And how do you convince people to stick to the Scrum rules?
PUT TO THE TEST
Then it’s time to put Agile Cooking to the test. What is it like to start from scratch? Which pitfalls should be avoided? Which lessons can you learn from, and take with you to your projects? It can be used as kick-off of a new Agile project, or as a means to start using Agile company wide.
FOR WHOM IS THE AGILE COOKING WORKSHOP MEANT?
- For whomever will be directly impacted by Agile & Scrum
- For everybody that thinks that hands-on experiences are the best way to go
- For people looking for a realistic view on what Agile means
- For whomever wants to trust a team of experienced Agile trainers
- For people seeking smart ways to implement Agile
For and with whom did we cook?
Care to participate?
We always customize this workshop to fit your organization. Please contact Bart van Boven to find the right formula for your organization.