Agile and Scrum are popular ways of working in innovative companies. Originating from the world of start-ups, this method is now being adopted by mature organisations. Agile empowers project teams and allows for results to be shared at an early stage. This enables organisations to fine-tune products to ever changing needs. Switching to an Agile way of working often means a profound change for employees – and their managers. The transition into an Agile organisation truly is a transformation.
Magnus Red helps organisations in their transformation. Our consultants implement Agile and perform several roles in Agile projects. As certified scrum masters, we are ready to introduce scrumming, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospective meetings and brown paper sessions. But we always use common sense. Which projects and processes are compatible with Agile – and which are not? Are hybrid forms of Agile thinkable? We help you to use Agile in a sensible manner.
- Is my organisation ready to work Agile?
- How can I ensure projects are delivered better and faster?
- How can I involve our core business into IT projects?
- How can I organise client feedback in our projects?
- Agile doesn’t seem to work for our team, what can be done?
- How can managers empower the Agile team, so it can perform as it should?
- Agile project & program management
- Implementation of Agile & Scrum
- Training and coaching of Agile teams
- Agile cooking workshop (TIP)
- Client arena’s and customer journeys
- Starting lean start-ups
- Guiding product launches
- Motivated and result-driven team members
- Employees and managers ready for Agile working
- Acceleration of IT-projects
- Faster product launches
- Improved cooperation between business & IT
- Products in tune with customer needs
- New insights in client behaviour and motivation
- Agile fit to your organisation’s needs
- CED Repair: realisation of a new business model
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts: setting up an Agile office
- De Mandemakers Groep: design and realisation of new CRM system
- Various kick-offs of Agile & Scrum projects, starting with the cooking workshop
Please contact Samara Minnema for more information.