As a International Project Management Consultant for the Energy Sector at Magnus Red, you will be working on one of the top priorities of the European Union: a fully integrated internal energy market. You will be working to help the stakeholders in the European energy sector to create progress in the integration. Challenging? You bet!
You are the driving force behind the international project teams that you guide in their process to achieve results. You work fast and efficiently to guarantee progress. From a neutral position you ensure that decisions are made and progress is achieved. You know the interests and stakes of each party. You propose solutions when needed. That’s what we call business diplomacy.
As International Project Management Consultant we offer you the (internal) trainings and guidance to suit your needs. You will quickly gain profound knowledge of the European energy sector and its dealings. You will liaise with many different disciplines and challenges. This is how we can support you in becoming the professional you want to be.
We are looking for a smart young professional who combines organizational talent with people skills. Someone who has a drive for delivering results. Do you see yourself reflected in the traits below? Then join our team!
- You finished your Master’s degree in a technical, science or business direction with good grades
- You have 1 to 3 years of (international) working experience, including (some) project management experience
- You can prove you have organizational talent and are a good facilitator
- You have engaged yourself in extracurricular activities, demonstrating you take initiative and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have excellent communication skills, you can mobilize people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Your English is excellent, even better if you have mastered several European languages
- You are analytical: you are able to structure large amounts of information and are able to think ahead
- You have hands-on mentality: willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- You are determined to become an excellent project manager
- And also demonstrably interested in the energy sector!
Start Making A Difference. Creating an impact on challenging projects, that what we aim for at Magnus Red. Our consultants work nationally and internationally on assignments for a variety of clients in the energy, media, retail, and e-commerce sectors. In order to help our clients, we are always looking for ways to learn and improve ourselves. Your professional and personal growth is a top priority! Our consultants are eager to share their knowledge and to offer you support. Your growth will receive an extra from our training program and from our peer-to-peer-program for young professionals Young Red, where you share experiences and organize fun social events.
How to apply
Do you want to grow as a professional in a stimulating environment where you can quickly advance your career? Please get in touch with us. Send your C.V., personal motivation letter and grade list(s) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can direct your further questions to Marileen Kan.