Sanoma’s top website Kieskeurig.nl helps consumer compare products and provides leads to affiliated webshops. Kieskeurig wants to expand its services by facilitating the entire sales process on its website by introducing a checkout on the website. Kieskeurig hopes to strengthen its position in the value chain with new role and source of income.
An important step for Sanoma in her development towards becoming an e-commerce company. Magnus Red helped Kieskeurig in the realisation of this concept and shared its valuable online retail experience.
- Successful launch: visitors order from Kieskeurig.nl from a selection of webshops and product categories
- New ordering and payments process that is seamlessly integrated with the Kieskeurig brand
- Greenfield multichannel customer service for Kieskeurig
- Clear model of cooperation between Kieskeurig, webshop and payment services provider based on solid legal and fiscal agreements
Magnus Red’s contribution
- Translating the idea of a checkout into operational impact together with Kieskeurig
- Quick assessment of positioning and brand values for Kieskeurig and translation into a new Customer Journey, based in Magnus Red’s e-commerce experience
- Management of the selection of suppliers for payment services and developers of order management system and visual design
- Management of the legal process creating contracts with webshops, suppliers and creating general terms & conditions and compliance with privacy and consumer laws
- IT project management, managing a multitude of dependencies and stakeholders with tight deadlines. Working with Scrum as development method, monitoring quality and usability, coordinating testing and go-live
- Set up, training and management of Customer Service Organisation before and after go-live
Please contact Wesley Geurts for more information and comparable projects.