Nextcontinent Student Challenge: sustainability doing business
You dream of driving business ideas through a sustainable path?
Then this international challenge is for you!
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
- An opportunity to spend 2 days in Lisbon for the Grand Final; accommodation, flight and party expenses covered by the company
- Win a global prize for your team members
- Get a certificate to add to your resume
- Meet, work and learn from partners/consultants from international consulting firms, members of the Nextcontinent’s network and their Fortune 500 clients
- Develop a CSR-driven project that could be implemented in real life
- Meet and work with international students participating in the challenge across Europe
As a team, you will propose a business plan (project guidelines, target customer, budget and distribution/communication action plan) of an innovative product or service that could help companies to achieve one of the following sustainability goals:
Your project will be pitched in English to a jury of professionals and will last 10 minutes. You can provide an optional document to back up your oral pitch (all types of format are accepted). This support will have to be sent to Magnus one week in advance of your pitching date.
JOIN THE CHALLENGE
You can register by sending the form before 24th of January 2020, 12:00 CET.
- The name of your team (if you already have a team)
- The full names of your team members
- Teams will be made up of 3 (minimum) to 4 members (maximum).
- Students must be enrolled in a Master’s study and speak English. MBA and MsC students are accepted.
- Mixed teams from different Master’s, nationalities, genders and age are much encouraged.