Our consultants involve both customers and employees in the change process. Through customer arena’s, customer journey games and design thinking, each employee is encouraged to pro-actively stimulate improvements. Of course, technology is employed to monitor customer journeys in a structured manner, to personalize and to continuously improve them.
- How do customers truly experience our services?
- How to optimize the customer journey for our segments?
- In which way does personalization of communication make sense?
- How to prolong the customer life cycle?
- How do I design a great (digital) customer loyalty program?
- How do I raise our profit margin for customers?
- How can I improve services of and between our intermediaries?
- What is Design Thinking and (how) can I apply this to development projects?
- Who can help me implement our customer journeys?